Friday, December 11, 2009

Christmas Ornaments

The cold weather puts me in a Christmas mood. Secretly I always wish for a white Christmas even with the driving problems associated with snowy weather. One of my favorite Christmassy things to do is decorate the Christmas tree, and I especially love handmade ornaments. In recent years I have given my handcrafted ornaments to everyone in my family and I hope that they are something they will cherish for years to come. Other things I like at Christmas time are the stories and legends that are told at this time of the year, so it makes sense that I would want to combine my favorites by making ornaments to tell the Christmas legends. Last year I made Christmas spiders. This year I’m making Christmas dragonflies. I don’t even have the legend written down yet, but that will come soon. . . meantime, here is a peek at my dragonfly ornaments.




I will post these in Etsy my Etsy store in the next day or two, so watch for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment