Thursday, October 15, 2009

Will things ever be the same?

Yes, I really did see it. It wasn't a figment of my imagination, nor is it an urban (make that rural) legend. It has been so long that I had actually forgotten what it looked like, and I’m sure I’m not the only one. It actually felt good to see it again. I was afraid that the memory of it was actually better than the actual experience, but, thankfully, I was wrong on that count. When it finally happened it actually made me wince a bit and brought a touch of warmth to my heart. Unfortunately, it might be the last time I see it for some time again, but I know that if I have been able to survive without it this long, I can do it again. It might be a struggle, and I might wonder if things will ever return to normal (whatever that is), but I know eventually all will be all right. Yes, I did get a glimpse of the sun today, and it was a welcome one!

No comments:

Post a Comment